View Single Post
      09-05-2011, 10:28 AM   #16
scottz5
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 13 F10 535xi & 11.75 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_fan View Post
At the end of the day we vote with our wallets. We GT owners are a united bunch and happy for the most part. Have you taken a poll on your fellow F10'ers and their level of satisfaction? I happen to like the F10, but I find myself shaking my head at those who continue to whine about the car for various reasons. We F07'ers don't seem to have as many detractors if at all

I have received so many positive comments about this car its not even funny. Those that dislike don't have to worry, with 495hp & 573 lb/ft as the won't have to look at it for long anyway

BTW: the GT is not leaving the NA market anytime soon
I dont disagree with you all, but BMW has hinted to the death of the GT in NA. You have to admit its not really doing well in NA even if you love your car. I live in NJ and they are so far and few between. I do not think X6's are doing all that well either. I dont know how to word it but I think the GT just falls in a weird spot on the line up. For NA is not really needed I guess or what our people want. Other parts of the world are a different story.

On the F10 your right so many whiners, but on most forums people only discuss the problems or dislikes. Plus we know most BMW owners are anal. IMO the steering should provide more feel. Car was also a little soft for my taste, but I have corrected that. I have never had a perfet car nor do I ever expect to own one. I try to buy the right car for my life and family at that time or near future. I am glad you like your GT's. Peace and happy motoring.
Appreciate 0