View Single Post
      10-03-2012, 09:54 PM   #16
jnkirk1974
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Garage List
Yes, finally made the purchase. Had a little hiccup today in the install (no fault of Meisterschaft). Because of previous exhaust work I had done, the pipes didn't line up with my system. No problem, the shop is fixing it for me. It's because I had previously deleted all of my resonators. This deleted pipes that would have normally been there.

The shop told me the Meisterschaft system is beautiful and they're excited to hear it too!

I do have a handshake deal to sell the exhaust (I am certainly going to honor that). If for some reason the buyer decides not to purchase, I will definitely make it available.

Curious to hear the sound difference too. The Eisenmann Race exhaust is very nice. I just want something with serious teeth. Once I receive my car back, I will post a review and hopefully, some video(s).

Curious to see what lame excuse I come up with, when my wife hears the first time I forget to close the valves and accidentally start it with them open.

"No honey, I didn't do anything different to my car.....it was always like that!"
Appreciate 0