View Single Post
      07-01-2010, 11:12 AM   #67
Zunkung
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 318ise

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmPower View Post
This has to be the most whimsical and awkward design I have seen on a BMW so far. What were they thinking?? How can they push this for production after the visually stunning e60 M-sport? No amount of negative superlatives can be enough!! Utterly disgusted
I do agree w/ u abut the stunning E60 M-sport design thou. E60 w/ M-Sport package is stunning! It looks real good, well finished. However, imo E60 w/o the M-sport package is jus......unfinished (It is still nice thou). So, what i mean is that, I do also think that the M-sport package for E60 is a better piece of work thou. Since it makes the car that looks nice but unfinished(IMO) to become VERY NICE AND FINISHED!

M-Sport Pack for this new F10 5-series does look a bit boring and fallin' behind because it couldn't realli make me feel stunning at the first-sight like the E60 M-Sport did to me. However, imo the F10 w/o the M-Sport already looks nice and more well finished when compare to the E60 w/o the M-Sport. I think it is kindda hard 2 mk the car that already looks nice and finished to be more beautiful.

So, F10 M-Sport Pack jus make the ordinary F10 looks a little bit more sporty and nice in its way, in my opinion.

However, still hv 2 c it in person for the final judgment!!!! Wooo!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Zunkung; 07-01-2010 at 11:18 AM..
Appreciate 0