View Single Post
      10-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #49
ksquare
Captain
Rep
Drives: 535 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
so far im thinking eibach pro-kit+ koni fsd .. the pro kit is out but not the paired fsds yet ..
r AC good? how is the comfort vs handling
my sales does not know anything ... has not been able to answer 1 question, once he told me to call the sales dept!
the place online i get for is at the german dealer price, minus VAT ..
could u tell me the tel or address of those two shops? i will compare the price.. thanks!
i am not sure if you should change the shocks. probably best to just leave the standard oem shock and just replace the springs.

i bought the springs but have yet to get it changed. i aim to get it done by bmw and am waiting for my 6 month jail period....if not, i need to cough up another 60% cost. i have done some research am looks like ac offers a good level of comfort with a decent drop. i dont like too aggressive a drop as it will then look like the car is overweight.

you should shoot your sales in the head if he cant even answer such a simple question. nevertheless, the parts dept is very helpful. just call the tokwawan general line and they will hook you up with the parts dept. if the parts dept cant answer you immediately they will call you back. will pm you the tel for pyramid when i am in office tmr. if i remember, the list price for ac is about 3+K. i got it for 2+K with the discount.

eibach costs about 2500 for the pair.
Appreciate 0