View Single Post
      11-09-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
Cpluse2
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2010 535i

Little Advise for my 535i from the 5post fam

Hello everyone, I’ve been trying to read as much as possible on the forums . Even thou most the subject here is F10 or higher. I just bought a 2010 535i(E60). But here it seems there more updated stuff to look up.

1. I’m about to get my breaks done. First time maintenance taking to BMW dealer. The car is still covered under maintenance warranty. But the breaks are squeaking. I was thinking of get better break pad until I save up for a Brembo break system. I wanting better handling also but I figured I start at the breaks and work my way up. I want better handling more then speed at this time. Also reading about getting better Suspension System. Dinan looks nice so I don’t lose my DST control.

2. It looks like it was lowered already. But I can’t see under the car. I going to take to a indie shop so I can get full run down if anything was upgraded all ready.

In short im asking is it worth paying the higher prince for breaks or get squeaky break fix with OEM until I can get a Bremo system. And need some advice on some good Suspension System. I also really like the Remus Street Race 535i Exhaust, I like the low rumble. All this is so much to read and so much fun learning.
Attached Images

Last edited by Cpluse2; 11-09-2012 at 07:56 AM..
Appreciate 0