10-25-2010, 01:30 PM   #166
BimmerGuyFL
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 BMW 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc031662 View Post
All the same, plus one - I added the sport pkg this time - really wanted those rims! The dealer is working on BMW NA to make it a freebie for all the aggravation (otherwise, they dealer said they'd foot for the bill). Eh, just the fact that they made good on the car is good enough for me.

This is what I (re)ordered:
Space Gray, Active Seat Pkg (ZAV), Convenience Package (ZCV), Driver Assistance Pkg (ZDA), Premium Pkg 1 (ZPP), Premium Pkg 2 (ZP2), Black Nappa Leather (NASW), Split Fold-Down Rear Seat (465), Ski Bag (464), 4-zone automatic climate control (4NB). And added the Sport Pkg (ZSP) this time around.
jc031662; I think you made a wise choice, I really also like the sports package however I don't like the added electronics of the Dynamic Handling Package. Car&Driver even stated in their 2011 550i review that they'd opt out from getting the Dynamic Handling package as well.

You must keep me updated on this. I am VERY excited for you, buddy
2013 F10 BMW 535i Alpine White / Oyster Dakota Leather / Anthracite Wood Trim / Steptronic transmission / M Sport Package / Premium Package / Technology Package / Rear-view camera / Park Distance Control
Appreciate 0