View Single Post
      08-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #222
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillLee View Post
i have two tv's in my room. one hasn't been working for the past few months, suddenly turned on by itself one day.

Well our good friend Sara is staying over at the Myrtles Plantation as we speak...I'm hoping she will update on any experiences she was faced with lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbahnz View Post
I had a haunting last week. I was sleeping on the couch and at 3:23am I hear this loud music coming from the dining area of the house. It was coming from the computer(desktop)and it was a children's song on youtube my daughter had been watching earlier. I just thought it was on sleep mode or something so I just closed it and went back to sleep on the couch.
Oh boy. That would scare the skin off of me.
Isn't it funny how some people associate hauntings involving children more scarier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Denver View Post
Simple solution, crucifix, holy water and bless the house. If you watch any possession / exorcism videos and ppl are levitating and moving ppl and objects with out touching them, then a priest pulls out holy water and prays and the possessed gets hysterical violent reactions in multiple languages ... I'm not sure you need much more evidence then that... Unless your a hardcore scientist that thinks nothing of it unless it can be proven in a rational measurable format and therefore shun the idea that there are forces greater than us out there, and that there is truly good and evil.
Agree'd.

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0