View Single Post
      09-19-2012, 11:01 AM   #234
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: when at all possible

Since I was a kid, I've had several situations I've been left hard-pressed to explain. Of those, there are few that have been memorable.

I used to be a really, really disobedient, pain in the @ss kid. Just plain horrible....explosive temper, constant fighting @ school, at home, et al. I used to have this.....rage in me all the time. I decided when I was 11-12ish to get baptized. I remember stepping into the baptismal pool, and the minister telling me to cross my arms and lean back into his arms, so I did. I very distinctly remember going back into the water and just kinda hanging out.....and then going under again? Who gets put under twice? The minister had this quizzical look on his face after I came up the second time, as did his assistant. Later that day, I asked my mom about why I went under twice (my family was there, of course), and she quietly replied, "Because you were fighting on the way down, and they couldn't get you under." I have *no* recollection of that being my experience AT ALL. My recollection completely contradicts that.

I used to rent out a house that was haunted. Confirmed that I don't sleep walk, my ex didn't sleep walk, either. The door leading to the garage had 3 locks on it, and the top deadbolt was about 4' off the ground. It would unlock itself all the time @ night. On nights that my ex was away and I was the only one it the house, it would still happen. I would sleep in the living room, the door would be locked when I went to sleep, and when I awoke, it was unlocked. Happened all the time. I was sitting in bed one night watching tv, and I saw this shadow image of a kid run through the door, run in front of the tv, run around to my side of the bed, and just kinda fade away. My ex had a son that was ~3 @ the time, and we kept a little radio on a shelf high above his bed. Even if he stood on his bed, he couldn't reach it. The radio was this cheap little battery powered thing, where the on/off knob was incorporated with the volume, so you'd have to turn the volume button to turn it on, then turn it up from there. Now, my ex could sleep through a hurricane. I left for work before she did, and on my way in one morning, she called me and was bitching me out for turning on his radio "full blast". Said that he woke up crying, and it was blaring when she went in there. He couldn't *reach* the radio, much less turn it on. Have tons more stories, but things progressively got worse there, so we had to move out.

Worst 2 experiences happened ~10-15 years ago. I'll preface the first story by admitting I have sleep paralysis on a pretty regular basis, still. I was in an apartment at the time, and I fell into paralysis on my bed, facing the bedroom door. The bathroom was next to the door, and I saw a demonic looking entity walk slowly through the bedroom door, turn, look at me, walk into the bathroom, stand in front of the mirror for a couple seconds, turn and stare at me again, then walk back out the door.

Same time frame, same apartment. I had a dream that I'm being chased by a demon (used to have those dreams all the time, not so much anymore). In this particular one, I ran and hid under my bed. I saw his feet walk through the door, just like last time, walk into the bathroom, just like last time, and then walk towards the bed. His feet just disappear. In my dream, I'm lying on my back, and I push off the wall to slide out from under the bed. When I get my head and shoulders out, I see the entity, sitting on my bed, looking down @ me. It said, "Just so you know this isn't a dream"....and then he leaned down and pressed a finger to the ball of my shoulder, and it burned. I woke up at that point and ran to the bathroom. To this day, I have this inexplicable mark on my shoulder that is shaped like the first digit of a finger being burned into my skin. No, didn't have it there before....never injured that shoulder, scratched it, nothing.

For those that casually dismiss spirituality......I hope you never have the experiences I've had :-|

Last edited by whats77inaname; 09-19-2012 at 04:46 PM..
Appreciate 0