View Single Post
      09-20-2012, 04:20 AM   #241
scflaw
Captain
Rep
Drives: M135I, Macan S, G26 i4M50

I've experienced "sleep paralysis" first hand as well, when i was younger.

It happened when i was 15 ish, totally forgot how old i was. I clearly remembered that i was terrified of that house, it seemed like something was always watching me. One night i slept in my father's room and had closed the door (there used to be a dedicated computer room, where my dad slept). In the middle of the night, in the middle of deep slumber, i wake up abruptly. It was as if somebody had pulled my eyes open and it suddenly became very cold (i was in thick winter blankets, cause thats how we roll in canada.). My eyes slowly turned from the left side of the room towards the right side of the room, where the door was. It then felt as if some menacing entity was slowly walking up the stairs towards the door and towards me. It felt colder the closer that entity came, i then heard a very menacing laugh "HAHAHAHAH" and then "your never going to leave".

My family is a stereotypical asian family and as a kid my father taught me some buddhist rhyme/prayer, or whatever they're called.

I recite it in my head hoping it would go away. Halfway through the verse, i regained control of my body and the room suddenly became room temperature again. I freaked out and hid in the blankets and after 20 mins i ran over to the lights and turned it on. Told my mom, and she got me some buddhist charms for me to carry in my wallet. Ever since then, i've always carried it with me and never had "sleep paralysis" happen to me ever again *knock on wood*.

True Story of a first hand experience

Pardon me for my bad punctuation and grammar. In my defence, i'm not an english major.
Appreciate 0