View Single Post
      04-21-2011, 05:37 AM   #75
MarcJ
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F23 M240i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock 32 View Post
I doubt it. You can't playback video from the iphone when you are parked. Only sound through the front with video on the rear seat entetainment monitors when using the RCA inputs. AND then only itunes videos get output (e.g. slingbox video, etc. does not seem to output through the iphone dock connector only audio). I am sure that part has to do with Apple (hmm, or maybe that is slingbox software - note to self: check other third party apps / videos).

Ordered mine today and awaiting the link, but I think you will only be able to play DVD's on the front monitor like you can when parked (unless you have the whole ipod integration, 6NR, craddle when it comes out, post March build, combox, etc.)

So yeah, dvdinmotion, will it play iphone 4 video in motion if you have the 6NR and the media cradle that is due out? in other words I assume it will play any video in motion that would otherwise blank when releasing the parking brake (inluding iphone 4 videos once the media cradle is released), correct?
The car, post marsh production, has everything it needs for full integration of iphone except cradle, not available before june in here.
Appreciate 0