07-07-2015, 03:57 PM   #11
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet in Oz View Post
Hi Bud. I looked at your post the other day but didn't comment cos I couldn't put my finger on what was troubling me. To be honest I think the wrap is bee-you-ti-ful and I respectfully disagree with others on the colour of your copper wheels cos I think they are ferkin ossam (I definitely would have gone 21" or at least 20" as it's such a ballsy colour and need attitude in size to back them up). Not sure but a drop might help solve this a little. But ... what I'm not a fan of are the gloss black door handles and black fender trim as they smack you in the face and make it too busy. Pearl White door hardware and fender trims would complement the wheels and make the look cleaner. Just my 2 cents. Otherwise congrats.
+1

I was totally pulling inquires on these wheels last year in a 21" cause I thought on jet black it would be sweet! But in the end I went a different direction since it was a new finish and most vendors weren't promoting this type of finish yet. But I think lowering would help but like jet in oz said this is a flashy look at me wheel. I do think u should've went with at least 20" or even better a 21"!

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 07-07-2015 at 04:03 PM..
Appreciate 0