01-07-2015, 04:08 PM   #33
Noggie
Captain
Norway
Rep
Drives: E31 850i,i3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajandoDuro View Post
I actually have a wife and 3 kids. I solved that problem by getting my wife a new Ford Explorer.

90% Of the drive I drive alone in my car. In fact, I've only driven the car with the whole clan 5-6 times since I first got it.

I'm most concerned about looks and Power and the only other car I can think of is the 6 Series. I always wanted an M5 but ended up getting my 550 because of XDrive. I don't really mind the rear seats on the 6GC.

Although I use my 550 as an everyday car, I have to say I make the best out of every drive. Every other day I find myself racing another guy in an M3 or even a 535, but it's mostly for fun, and the way my car handles at 100+ MPH, it puts a big smile on my face.
Them it sounds like you can justify a 6.
I have a BMW 850 as a summer/nice weather car.
Rear seats are absolutely useless, don't even understand why BMW bothered putting back seats in the car.
When I sit comfortably in the front seat (I'm 5.10) there is about 3" from my seat back to the rear seat pillow.
So in order to use the rear seat everyone in the car sits uncomfortably.
And the headroom, even at 5.10 I have to tilt my head in the back.
Having that car also means that another big coupè is out of the question for me.

But like you said, if you are alone in the car that much, go for it, I just wanted to make you think a little of how you use the car, not just how it looks and drives.
Appreciate 0