05-22-2013, 05:25 AM   #68
SamS
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla M3 Perf + '18 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-A View Post
I can imagine that. I wonder what they'll put in that "place" then. Simply the word "Sport"? Reminds me of 90's designations. I hate seeing BMW cheesily compromise design aspects because they're too cheap to restamp a fender.
Well, there's the rectangular 'spot' where the old turn signal was, and then an ///M badge stuck below that, for ROW cars. I dunno what's going to go in the spot where the turn signal was, but I'm sure we won't have the ///M badge stuck below it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-A View Post
BTW, anyone else iffy on that new, ultra thin almost dainty looking M steering wheel? I'm sure the rim will be at least just as "phat" but not sure how the actual design fits with the look of the F10's interior. It looks pretty cool in an interesting way, but also kind of cheap....
That new M-wheel is awesome. I have it on my ActiveHybrid 3 w/M-sport. It is the best steering wheel, seriously. My former car was a 2012 E92 M3, and I like this new wheel just as much as what I had on the M3. It looks bad in pictures, I hated it too at first. But from an ergonomic standpoint, it feels great, and you can see the gauges through it easily.
Appreciate 0