Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLR1969 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp123 View Post
I totally understand and if I had it as a company car i would also...... all the time.
Even From cold starts to not waiting for a few minutes when switching off.

As it's my own I've really looked after it. Ie from cold starts and switching off and in terms of just generally flooring..... so I'll be gutted if it's the timing chain. Might as well have driven it hard.

The shame in the matter is this used to be true of the Ferraris 348 of the time, owners were scared to drive them hard incase the engine 'popped' ......... on a modern day Ferrari you can drive it out the showroom straight to the track.

On a modern day mass produced German saloon I'm surprised you have to be gentle with it...

Thanks for your reply jlr

How's the rekindled spirits with your 5 going?

Sp.
Happy with it but still looking at an M5, wont buy one though.

How old is your car?
Lol that M5 bug is a bad one

I keep looking knowing I'm not buying one

Can't help

Would love a cp model

Individual colour and interior would be a bonus

Maybe when they come down in price but then they will all be high milers and would then want the f90 with four wheel drive esp after the winters we've had...... and saves me putting winters on and off each year oh well

Until then it's a 520d life lol

Mine is a 2011 520d
F10 M Sport, Alpine White, Professional Navigation, Reverse Camera, Power Bootlid, Sports Paddle-Shift Gearbox, Sun Protection Pack, Xenon Headlights, High-Gloss Black Shadow Line, 351M Sport Wheels, M Sport Suspension Deletion. Model Designation Deletion. Black Dakota Leather. Winter Tyres.
Appreciate 1
JLR19691882.00