08-06-2016, 03:33 PM   #24
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBentley View Post
Thanks, that seems about the route I'm going to go. One thing I'm not sure about is claying the car. It's got tons of junk all over the paint and little yellow dots all throughout. My car is white and it looks so shitty. Anyway, I have a fresh clay bar at home but I've also been reading about nanoskin pads that you use with the DA polisher and supposed to work just as good if not better because it's way faster. We'll see. Good luck car looks amazing so far
All that crap on your car is just build up of contaminants. Use a lot of detailed spray when you clay. Feel the surface as you go as it'll feel like sandpaper at first and when you clay it'll start to feel smooth like butter. Just spray and clay as you go. I've read a lot of things about pads and just make sure you use the right color pads for the Polish your using. Don't know much about those nanoskins I'll have to check those out. I only went with Hexlogic because it seemed most guys out there uses them with great results. Faster isn't always necessary better.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
DDD311649.00