View Single Post
      08-10-2012, 01:48 AM   #17
ejheverest
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 SG 330i

No matter what he circumstances are, if you use a hospital, pay for the service.

Agree with the others-5% of the U.S. will end up paying 95% of the bills since most people would rather not pay them, go on welfare, declare bankruptcy and expect state and federal agencies to support them.(what ever happened to morales?)

Sounds like one of the horrible tenants I had a few years ago-She even told the judge that she didn't feel the need to pay me rent, even though it was my house she was living in. In the end, it took time, money and a police officer showing up and letting her know she would be arrested in front of her kid if she did not leave the property immediately.
Cat litter was dumped on the carpets in the master bedroom and then she went bankrupt.... She brought in over 3k a month, hadn't worked for the last 12 years new exactly how the use the "system to her advantage". Free insurance, food, gas, utilities, rental assistance, etc. etc. etc.