View Single Post
      02-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #651
Lazarini
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F07, F30

OK so update from the other dealer I visited last Tuesday... I dropped of the car and told them in the morning car is pulling right not noticeable at low speeds and starts to be noticeable from 8okmh and up and really annoying at 130kmh the highway speed...
told them also i did 2 wheel aliments already and both said car is set as it should... i had a FW update done and PUMA opened on this case.

they call me 7 hours later saying car has been checked by 3 service people individually all said it drives as it should drive and they experienced no pull to the right and i can come to pickup the car...

So i come there and they say OK this will cost u 105EURO and im like for what? And they say we did a wheel alignment... test drove the car and thats that....

I ask did u drive the car at 130kmh and she said no as it was bad weather we only driven it at speed up to 80 kmh... here is your bill please pay us.

need i say more.... I did not wanna explode there so i just paid and f... o... im done with this
Appreciate 0