Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp550i View Post
Looks good

I think you'd like the S2 or S3, from other reviews the low end on these is improved over Stage 1. Also Dinan software is 15% till end of December - you only pay for the incremental difference.

One word of caution - in one of the pics with the stock mufflers removed you can see the vacuum lines hanging down that operate the factory exhaust flap valve. Check and make sure the shop plugged those off so they are not sucking air and dirt which may lead to a check engine light and reduced power.
Yes I think I may run to my dealer on 12/31 to see/pay for a Stage 2 or 3 to take advantage of the sale. Was going to wait till spring but WTH. LOL Why not ring in the new year correctly? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rus/US View Post
I only experienced some drone first couple of months, especially in comfort mode. In sport mode there is no drone and the car sounds awesome!
Yes comfort mode does drone a little but sport mode (which I drive in the majority/99% of the time) is great! Sounds awesome. Cold start is the best yes I agree!

Now though I kinda wish I had my tips coated ceramic black from IND when I ordered them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
thorough review! thx 4 sharin
Just upgraded the rear valance right before the holidays. Wanted something better than OEM but less aggressive than Vorsteiner's option. Thanks
Attached Images

'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0