View Single Post
      08-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #38
MojoeF10
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i

The slant in the roads will make a car slightly pull to the right, but my car has a significant pull to the right. There is clearly something wrong with mine.

JC031662: Everything you said is exactly how I am feeling about this issue (including the bigger muscles in my left arm). Too funny. Actually, when I drive my wife's car, I find that I hug the left side of the lane because I'm so used to holding the steering wheel down a bit on the left side. Anyway, I'll follow that link you provided and file a safety complaint.

I'm having a fuel sensor issue as well, but it's not the same issue as the recall. On 2 separate occassions filling up my car, the gas pump stopped as if my gas tank was full (when it clearly wasn't). I'll squeeze the pump again...it will fill up for about 2 seconds...then stop again. This will happen even if I have only 1/4 of tank full. This also happened at 2 separate gas stations, so I doubt if I had 2 fualty pumps. I reported it to the service manager at my dealership. He told me that is common when it's really hot outside. WTF? I've been living in FL for 25 years and never had this issue before.
Appreciate 0