06-25-2014, 11:50 AM   #17
pillpusher84
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 550xi M-Sport Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorLeonis View Post
I removed all contacts with any "@" or similar symbols, and also did not link my phone to the car for a few days, per SA's suggestion. No surprise, it didn't work, and if anything, the problem has worsened.

I'm going to a different dealership now to see if they can solve the issue, clearly the folks at the first one are buying their own BS.
I'm sorry ... that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of! Speak to the Service Manager ... or find a dealership that doesn't suck ... it took me a few tries ... but I love my current dealership ... these guys know their shit, and actually care about the concerns you bring in. Most of the guys there are BMW enthusiasts and will check-in with me to see if I am having any issues that they find with other client's cars. The loaners often leave something to be desired (320s, X1 28is, etc with base audio and no Navi) ... but I'll give up the X5, X6, 5 series loaners my previous dealer would provide for good service. Thankfully I have never had a major issue with my car where I would have it in for more than 24 hours

Circle BMW in Eatontown, NJ ... good guys!
Appreciate 0