Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 640i xDr GC MSport

Garage List
Mothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddylongtooth View Post
I just picked up some meguires leather wipes and they cleaned my seats really well. I'm going to wipe down the steering wheel later today and I'll report back how well they work for the wheel.

As far as the scratch, I have one too and I'm going to get some black leather polish and buff it out with that. I'll report back on that too.
I have used Mothers Leather Wash for my MSport steering wheel several times -- basically, every time I get my local garage to change the oil, since they can't seem to understand the need to clean up properly before driving my car out of the shop. Amazing amount dirt comes off, does not take the dye out of the leather, or dry it out. The wheel feels like OEM afterward
For that scratch in the back seat, paste shoe polish would be a bad idea -- it is water soluble and will come off on passengers' clothes, and it won't fill the scratch goove. There are leather repair kits available which include a filler paste for the groove, and a color-match dye that is applied to the filler and surrounding area with a sponge.
Appreciate 0