View Single Post
      06-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #10
mantisepc
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw 2012 528i M-Sport

alright kiddies as the pieces start approaching the end and finishing up everyday i should have a completed pieces that i will present on this post with lots of pictures of course. some of you might actually be the owners of these pieces and will soon have them in your vehicle. for the others who don't this an opportunity to find out exactly what you will receive if you order from me. like always i am more then happy to answer any questions so feel free to write to me or u can txt me directly at 646-460-4600. please don't call me because i get bombarded by girls calling me all the time and some i don't want to talk to so better off to txt me then call me because i usually don't answer to number that i don't recognize. so please text me don't call me unless i finally save u in my phone after a couple of txt messages. but without further ado here is the first completed piece to roll of the production line. now this pieces is 100% done been sanded buffed and polished and ready to install. i will also have installed pictures of the pieces.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0