Enthusiast
Rep
Drives: 2025 M4 Comp xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by culto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by automaz_ View Post
Hey guys my 2012 pre lci 535 x drive was getting a good ole car wash and then all of a sudden all these light malfunctions happened. The passenger side Angel eyes are out and the driver side REAR tail lights hyper blink. The passenger side indicator hyper blinks too. I opened the headlight cap and let everything dry out and the blinkers all work properly now. However the right Angel eye turns on when I unlock the car but as soon as I start the car I get "adaptive headlight malfunction" and my passenger side Angel eyes turn off and no longer turn back on. I don't know if the tms is damaged but I am thinking that if I'm able to code OUT the adaptive headlights then my Angel eyes will turn back on.
You need to change your headlight control module. I had similar issues after my control module was damaged by water. I bought a used one on eBay and changed it yesterday. Here's a link to a video I used:

Quote:
Originally Posted by culto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by automaz_ View Post
Hey guys my 2012 pre lci 535 x drive was getting a good ole car wash and then all of a sudden all these light malfunctions happened. The passenger side Angel eyes are out and the driver side REAR tail lights hyper blink. The passenger side indicator hyper blinks too. I opened the headlight cap and let everything dry out and the blinkers all work properly now. However the right Angel eye turns on when I unlock the car but as soon as I start the car I get "adaptive headlight malfunction" and my passenger side Angel eyes turn off and no longer turn back on. I don't know if the tms is damaged but I am thinking that if I'm able to code OUT the adaptive headlights then my Angel eyes will turn back on.
You need to change your headlight control module. I had similar issues after my control module was damaged by water. I bought a used one on eBay and changed it yesterday. Here's a link to a video I used:

How much did you pay for the module?

Thanks for the video link