Pito11213
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 alpine white 528 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinSnailz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilv3r View Post
Not a big deal to be honest. It's an M5...techs were likely trying to get oil up to temperature. As long as they didn't wreck it, I wouldn't consider this event to be a problem.
Not the best way to warm up to operating temp. Metals are not at its expansion peaks. But then im not sure what kind of internal forged metal they use for these turbo engines.

I'm pretty sure every single one of us that brings our car in for service, it has been beaten on. It's just that we don't know it. What we don't know won't kill us, at least not right there right then. Just like restuarant, you wont get sick right after you eat but it will take a toll days later.
So these guys drove this car, into the ground?

Not sure who I would be mad at more?

The people who actually did it.

The car manufacturer, for making a performance car that can't perform without breaking.

Myself for video taping the act and not brining it up right away when I went to pick up my car.

If the car is in shambles, bringing it to the dealer and have an SA inspect it and then getting a manager involved would be a great first step. Not sure what bringing a lawyer would do, but if you guys have one handy on retainer have at it.

So far though, I dont hear what has been done first, before jumping to a lawyer.
Appreciate 0