Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw 2012 528i M-Sport

Custom Carbon Fiber Fabric Wrapped Trim Panels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
ok guys the wait is over, if you are familiar with my other work, i have totally out did myself once again and offer you another great service. what i do here is instead of wrapping your trim panels in carbon fiber vinyl. i wrap it in real carbon fiber fabric. layer it up with glossy clear layers to give it that glass like finish and then finish it off with a auto clear coat for protection. Now the pictures that are coming up are not the final product. they are still only about 50% to completion. they still need to be sanded alot to get all the imperfections out and for the surface to become straight. but where they are now gives you a really good idea of what it will look like when it is complete but u have to look past the blemishes and the imperfections because after sanding they will be straight and perfect and alot more glossier. they will have a glass like look and shine. The black carbon fiber one doesn't come out to good on the camera because it is actually very 3D. In person it comes out unbelievable i look at it and still can't believe that i have created something like this. But when i look at it in the pictures it doesn't really take my breath away. It kind of looks a bit crappy in the picture almost like some weird zebra stripes or something. But trust me in real life it is breath taking.

Now i offer the whole complete trim package which includes 9 pieces, which are 4 door trims, 2 dash trims, center console trim, and cup holder and ash tray door trims for $1200. I offer 2x types of service. (1). is you send me your trim and i will wrap it and send it back to you in about 3 weeks. it takes me about 1-2 weeks to actually make it but since demand is so high at the moment and i am doing this all by myself with absolutely no help i need to say 3 weeks just in case i have my hands full. (2) is i send you a complete trim that i already made and when you receive this trim you instill it and send me your trim. this way you have no down time without trim. for this service i do take a 1k deposit. which will be returned in full (even if your trim is scratched up i don't care as long as its whole and not broken) when i receive your trim.

at the moment i have 3 full sets of trims that i send to people who request service number 2. 2 out of 3 trims have already been reserved even though they are not finished yet. i have space for 1 more person who would request this option the rest of the people who are interested have to send me there trims first or they can wait about 2 weeks until i recieve more trim that i can send to them. First come first serve the first person who pays me through paypal gets that spot, only payment can reserve a spot.

please take a look at the pictures, i can send you more if you like. i have just started with the door and dash pieces and will have some pictures of them up in no time i just wanted everyone to see what this stuff looks like. if you are interested you can write here or you can contact me directly at 646-460-4600. to me customer service is number one so if you bought from me and are not satisfied i will do everything i can to make u happy and will not charge u an extra dime. most people have already worked with me on this forum you can ask about how i treat my customers. i hope to work with you soon. a text would be the best way to reach me as i see weird numbers i don't answer.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0