Thread: Bavaudio Review
View Single Post
      12-26-2015, 03:41 PM   #133
mikekilpatrick
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW F10 550 Xdrive Msport

Speaker number one is in and WOW! I pulled the seat today, trimmed the carpet back with the foam sound deadener. Pulled the speaker enclosure (2x10mm bolts) and then I installed sound deadening material under seat. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the sound insulation AND ensure you TEST the speaker before installing the cover grill and seat. I found out these speakers rock so much mid and bass that my enclose was RATTLING! So I tightened the silver T-15 screws down but still had SOME rattle. So I pulled everything and then installed sound insulation, put everything back and POOF, NO RATTLES!

Have to say, these put MUCH clearer bass and mids. I kept in the Drivers side to do a sound comparison and the Bav Audio IS AMAZING compared to the Premium Sound system OEM speaker and it is not even broken in yet! It is Just CLEARER, very noticeably. Where the OEM sub muffles out sounds, the Bav is crystal clear!

Yes, I took pictures, YES, I will post a DIY for everyone. But I need to finish the drivers side tomorrow before I can do that.

All I can say is THEY SPEAKERS ARE WORTH the money! Very happy with them.

...Mike
Appreciate 2