View Single Post
      10-06-2016, 02:53 PM   #1
mhassler
Rep
Drives: 2013 550i

Another New Member.... w/ some Mod questions

Hi everyone, new to the forum (1st post) and new to BMW (sort of -- had a 2003 Range Rover with the M62). So far I have found a lot of great info which helped me narrow my search for a vehicle and I look forward to learning and sharing more.

To the good stuff…. I purchased a 2013 550i xDrive with the MSport package in Carbon Black Metallic/Black Dakota Leather.

I’ve already started my wish list for mods and first-up will be some small exterior changes and I have a few questions…

1. Plan to add both front and rear painted reflectors (not concerned about legalities) as well as painted fender light trims. Looked at JBSpeed and Mod Bargains. Any other reputable sources out there? Anyone have good luck with an eBay vendor? Also, any source for just the turn signal light? I'd like to ditch the clear and switch to a smoked w/ Amber LED.

2. Following the same lines, is there a reputable source, forum vendor or other, for paint-matched kidney grilles? I did not see painted grilles at JBSpeed - only Gloss/Matte Black and CF. Mod Bargains has them but does not offer Carbon Black.

3. Will add a CF rear spoiler (thinking the Performance style), rear diffuser (undecided) and front splitter (undecided) but will likely wait until the spring for those -- supposed to be a bad winter in northeast MD.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Attached Images

Last edited by mhassler; 10-07-2016 at 08:27 AM..
Appreciate 0