United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 528i

Garage List
2007 GSXR 1000  [0.00]
2011 BMW 528i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.S. View Post
Can you enlighten me what Sprint Booster is? Googeled but found nothing on the subject.
Thx
http://www.sprintbooster.us/FAQ.html

Sprint Booster is engineered to enhance the driving experience by providing increased acceleration time (eliminating delay) on drive-by-wire cars by continuously measuring and converting the digital signal and providing the ECM (Electronic Control Module) with a new and altered signal for much quicker response. Sprint Booster improves response, increases pedal input sensitivity and delivers more impressive off the line performance you can really feel.

Sprint Booster benefits are felt in the low to mid pedal travel. Some people don't like the fact that Sprint Booster reaches full throttle before full pedal travel - if you routinely mash the throttle to the floor, Sprint Booster may not be for you.

Sprint Booster is most effective in the low to mid rpm range, which is where most 'street' cars are driven on a daily basis. Yes, you may need to adjust your driving style after installing Sprint Booster - but that is a short learning curve. Sprint Booster will put the 'fun' back into your daily drive.
Appreciate 0