Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve325xi View Post
Look at how useless that rear window is. The blind spots in this thing are going to be ridiculous. 5GT=*FAIL*
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
I applaud them for being as open minded about the car as they are... or maybe I give them a thumbs down for being far enough up BMW's ass that they are trying to help explain what this car is supposed to be and why we should like it.

IMO when you get into a small enough niche that you have to explain what the car is for you don't really need to make that car.

Next it will be "We designed this car for the consumer who likes to drive mostly at night in the mountains with just his dog. Notice the night vision all the way around the car and the front passenger seat is actually a kennel that has a hydraulic ram to elevate Spot up to where he can see once loaded into vehicle. There is also a water dispenser in the dash so, your dog can drink while you drive"

I still just don't get it. Maybe that will change when I see it in person. IDK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpsb View Post
+1 +amen +here here +totally agreed

so, BMW, tell me what you were thinking when you decided to greenlight this and all future GT models (ie.3GT)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by godora View Post
+1, this car fails on MANY levels and look at the rear seats, there is NO way you can squash a 3rd person in there. i just see a LOT of empty space in the rear and those seats look like a wheelchair,not feeling it at all.
Since ive been banned from speaking about the 5 GT, ill just quote you guys.