View Single Post
      07-26-2011, 09:10 AM   #22
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

BMW winter combo - style 281 - 18" wheel - 245/45/18 RF

Last year, there is only 1 winter combo package offered by BMW dealers. Everyone is charging a bit different. I bought mine at BMW Toronto and have to negotiate with Scott (Parts Mgr) to get the $3600 (all inclusive deal). In another word, I saved the 13% HST & install.

You can ask your dealer to see what is the going price right now, it may be too early but try to see if you can get a deal CHEAPER than mine to ensure you get a so-called bargain deal for shopping early.
(just to give you a reference of US pricing - last year the same winter combo package was selling for $2500 US. We, Canadian, always get ripped off. Perhaps, if you do travel to US regularly, you can consider calling a few BMW dealers in the States and see if it is worth the trouble).

For whatever quote you get from your dealer (where you bought your car), call a few other BMW dealers to see how much they want and go from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YIUSC View Post
Hi Captain,

Thks for yr quick reply, mine ( 535 xdrive msport 2012, supposed to deliver to me in mid oct this year) . Since as u said there is only a 1200 cdn dollars differerent between the vmr and the bmw stock combo package, then i am probably prefer to go with the bmw stock package combo instead. wud therefore appreciate your guidance where and what 's the best combo u think wud fit my car

thks in advance

Last edited by bobblehead; 07-26-2011 at 09:15 AM..
Appreciate 0