12-22-2012, 02:05 AM   #14
Hunter5179
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblock2151 View Post
Any damage to the front lip? Would you mind taking pics of the top and bottom if you have it off already?
The Front Lip is Good except for underneath toward the back away from the front and nowhere near visible a rock hit and made a hairline crack/chip in the lip in an area not affecting the structural integrity of the lip or in any way shape or form visible by any means while installed or even on a lift unless your looking for it... I had it checked by iND as well and there is nothing to worry about.. Thats why im selling a 2k lip for 1k and I wouldnt be selling anything I wouldn't buy myself especially for these forum Bargain Prices...This lip is beautiful full carbon fiber and at this price you cant beat it.. Ill try and snap some pics when I go up to iND on wed next week after they open up from the holiday break..
Appreciate 0