View Single Post
      09-19-2013, 08:30 PM   #18
JoinTheRace
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 328d F31 Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by remgb View Post
Does the same also apply to 2014 F10 (5 Series sedan) ?
Here is the lastest updates in PKOD. I can assume that if it is not going to be on the F15 it will not be on the F10 LCI this prodution year. Maybe something legal is holding up to launch here in the US. There are always crazy reasons why things don't make it here. See below on the lastest F10 Production info. Updates to M-sport suspension, etc.

The MY2014 5 Series Sedan (F10) receives a Lifecycle Impulse (LCI) as of July 2013 production. Highlights include:

•Exterior and interior design enhancements
•Introduction of two new diesel models – 535d and 535d xDrive Sedan
•Standard Navigation and BMW Apps on all models
•Introduction of Lines – Luxury, Modern, and M Sport
•New wheels, paints, upholsteries, and trims
•BMW Assist eCall with 10 year subscription

Update - M Sport Suspension Availability - posted 08/29/2013
Please note that starting with September production, MY2014 535i (145C), 535d (145M), and 550i (145E) rear-wheel drive sedans equipped with M Sport (ZMM) will now include option 704 M sport suspension at no additional cost.

Non Option Credit - Any MY2014 535i, 535d, and 550i rear-wheel drive sedans ordered with M Sport (ZMM) but not equipped with Dynamic Handling Package (ZDH) or M sport suspension (704), will be eligible for a non-option credit of $390. The non option credit is eligible for all retail types and activity will be created at the time when the retail is processed. We are currently working on identifying all affected VINs and will create a report to identify eligible VINs. An update will be sent advising how to access the report.

Please note that Start of Production for the MY2014 550i xDrive Sedan will begin as of August 2013.

Two exciting new models have been added to the 5 Series Sedan lineup for MY2014 with the launch of the 535d and 535d xDrive Sedan. These models are powered by a 3.0L TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder diesel engine featuring 255 hp and 413-lb ft of torque. The 535d xDrive sprints from 0-60 mph in only 5.7 seconds, while still boasting outstanding fuel economy (MPG figures will be released closer to market launch).

We are also pleased to announce that Navigation (609) and BMW Apps (6NR) are now standard on all 5 Series models for MY2014! Featuring a 10.2 inch iDrive screen, a new iDrive touchpad controller and the latest Navigation enhancements, this provides us with a strong competitive advantage and great communication message.

F10 LCI Driving Dynamics
To further improve the handling and driving dynamics of the 5 Series Sedan, the following enhancements have been made for the LCI:
•New suspension application to improve ride comfort over poor road surfaces
•Front and rear dampers stiffened to reduce body roll and improve handling
•New software setup designed to make steering and handling more precise
Appreciate 0