Thread: GT issues
View Single Post
      07-11-2010, 11:28 PM   #2
ello888
Rep
Drives: GT

(1) have not tried but I would guess this is true as the deflector is huge compared to other cars. Will test this out some time soon.

(2) nope don't get this. However I come from a convertible so the noise I get in the F07 is really nothing when compared to what I had previously, even with the roof down.

(3) No I don’t notice. However a friend of mine is suffering from this problem when the car is driving at slow and even stand still!

(4) yes noticed this however only when the engine is started when cold. When the engine is hot from a previous drive, this didn’t seem to occur. Need to re-check now you bring this up but I remembered I also noticed the “tick tick tick tick tick” when engine idle after start in the morning.

Actually on when did your car got delivered? I noticed these cars could have been made months before they were released to the market. I put the car on a lift right after I picked up and noticed that the front suspension have rust on them! I also noticed the CV and ball joint arms were all dirty, nothing like brand new from what you will see in a parts store.
Appreciate 0