View Single Post
      02-11-2015, 01:12 PM   #44
mpress
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 gt 550

three years a go i finally traded my x5 for a 550 gt, this year i was ready to go even smaller now that both my kids are officially in college and both are in wisconsin so no need for a big car to take them to school…. finally traded my wife down in size from x3 to 335gt, and it has more then enough room when we need it but the 3 and 4 series interiors are just not to my liking…
I so wanted to move to the 435 vert xdrive…just imagine one car does it all winter and summer….

I was very lucky and my timing was great, i was able to test drive 435gc,435 vert, and 435 coup, all m sport all xdrive..they all drove great and very similar, didn't really notice the few tenths of a sec on slower the vert was…..but overall the ride was a little to choppy and the interior to cramped and not luxurious enough for me to move away from a 5 series...

I also think that the 335 GT is a better handling car then the 4, the longer wheel base making it much less jittery and the car has so much more room then the 4 gt.

mp
Appreciate 0