View Single Post
      02-27-2012, 03:08 AM   #1
Vallabh S Dhawan
India
Rep
Drives: 525d,touareg V6

Newbie from India

Sold my 2007 E90 325i, was giving me a tough time, whole loads of issues with the car electronics. Was in the service station more than on the road.

Got myself the new F10 525d non m-sport (because it's not available in my country,unfortunately ) it's black with cinnamon brown interior.
Read a lot about the car on the threads here, and decided to go with this particular model. Thanks for the help everyone here. And now i can also contribute to the forum with my own f10.

Love the color, but it's just a massive pain in the a** to maintain here in India. Love the ride comfort in front and in the back as well, which is very much required here with the potholes and the uneven roads. this model comes with rear seat entertainment as standard, though hasn't been used at all till now. Wish it had the variable suspension like the 530d. We don't even have it as an option as these cars are in-stock as per the dealers customizations.
The 530d was not available for next three weeks and i needed the car the same day so picked up this one. I don't regret the decision in anyway.

A pic of my latest addition to the garage.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0