View Single Post
      02-28-2011, 08:31 AM   #25
O.S.
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: F10 535xi Msport

Exactly. I buy the car i want to drive and enjoy and it makes little difference to me that aome othe random car can potentially outrun me. This thread could not be any stupider. 5 series is a sport luxury sedan as is 528 and 520 and for those who dont realisze that - go buy youself a 330d or subary impreza for instance. I smule every time when someone in a cheaper faster car tries to prove something to me and then spin their tires when i pull away.

My f10 535xi was not rendered useles when that video came out. It still is the best car i have ever owned and i did own several 5 series bmws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamsha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPSGOD View Post
Not Nearly As Stupid As Someone Who Pays 50 Thousand Euro For A Sport Sedan That Is Outrun By A Diesel Estate...

Perhaps It Is Not Too Late To Change Your Order For A 550i They Make 573 Torque With Dinan Upgrade. Now That Is An Impressive Motor.
Even less sense being made here. You can always find a cheaper car that will outperform a luxury sedan, but I want a luxury sedan primarily.

Everyone has a budget, if I had unlimited money i would probably get the 550i, but I even started looking at the 523i so i feel im getting a beast of car as it is.

I never cared for the 3-series, its just too small and looks insignificant next to most cars. Especially the estate.
Appreciate 0