06-06-2015, 02:35 AM   #12
fmohajer
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5 Sapphire Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10 View Post
I can't believe how dumb some people are. Your listing clearly states rear PARTS, you even have the part numbers listed and corresponding pictures. Then you have people asking stupid questions like "what color?" and if "bumper is complete?" Lol.

I got sidetrack after reading this dumb post. Wanted to ask if you still have part #51127906845. Thanks.
Clearly it's a "stupid" question if you don't work in the parts department at your local BMW shop. For those of us who are too busy to memorize part numbers... and DON'T have too much time to look at pics very closely, and DON'T know how many parts are necessary to put a complete bumper together... and can't tell the difference between carbon black, jet black, and black sapphire, from a photograph... Yes, we ask, as you say, "stupid" questions.

However, I kindly advise you, that my "stupid" questions... help me make well-informed decisions.... Enjoy my "dumb post". One day you'll perhaps learn that there is no Part # for Manners and Class. It's either factory standard or non-existent. In your case... well.. It's pretty obvious....
Retired: 2008 Porsche Cayenne S
Retired: 2007 Audi R8 V8
Appreciate 0