06-21-2014, 11:52 PM   #34
STORM3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 550i Space Gray/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseofPang View Post
I would put some coatings on there if you need frequent improper washes.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...cquartz-2.html
+1 on Auto Geek. Get your detail guy the 2 bucket setup with the insert in the bottom, a couple wash mitts, quality microfiber towels, the detergent for washing the microfiber towels and have him watch the video on washing a car. You won't need clay unless the paint has already suffered fallout and contaminants. Same with wax, if your washing your car that often, I wouldn't have him waxing the car constantly. When your car is new have him do a full wash and dry. Auto Geek has a product I use during the Florida rainy season called Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0, it's only $40 for a 16oz bottle, and they also sell it in bulk, should you like it. Be sure the surface is clean and wax free before applying, this would be the best for your situation, in my opinion. If you are truly washing the car daily, I would have him re apply it every 30-45 days for piece of mind, but they say it is good for 6 months under normal circumstances. It is a synthetic paint sealant designed to be ultra slick and repel any environmental pollutants. If you keep up on this, you should never need to clay your paint. There is also a step by step instruction video on their website, showing in detail how to apply for best results. I wash my car weekly and found this stuff to be unreal. Good luck and enjoy your new ride...

Last edited by STORM3; 06-21-2014 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0