05-31-2010, 09:29 PM   #10
iwannabimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda6s grand touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Magic View Post
iwanna,
You beat me to it (forum has been slow). I did find the $1000 discounted ZAV option in the pricelist if you also order ZSP (Sport Package). Moreover, the Premium 2 package drops $400 with ZAV. So, $1400 discounted total to add vented seats, making it a $1550 option. I think I might just do it.

Thanks for your compliment - we are truly blessed with such mild weather here in N. California.

Now, back to interior color decisions.... Oyster (really taupe) / black 2-tone concept or the monochrome concept of greys....... If side/top view cameras are really available in the US, I'm quite tempted to order it.

-Magic
Yeah, the forum got slow on me too. I wasn't sure if my post was gonna go through at all. I'm happy to find out it did.

Why do you desire the camera package so much? I think with rear-view camera and PDC from ZP2 you would have no problems parking this awesome peace of machine. My Mazda6 is very similar in size and I don't have much problem when parking it, though I wish sometimes I had PDC on it to assist me in some situations.

On the interior color - I love the Oyster/Black. And I think it would be absolutely perfect for your Black Sapphire exterior! Much better than the Grey IMO. If you go to the picture tread, you will find one F10 535i with that combo (Black Sapphire+Oyster/Black with piano black trim, i think) from Finland - FIN535iA (ex-TitangrauII530iA) is the member name. It looks so cool!

Last edited by iwannabimmer; 05-31-2010 at 09:36 PM..
Appreciate 0