jbeemer13
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 535i, 2018 BMW M3 CP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clean View Post
I have an ER competition 4" catless downpipe and I'm very impressed with it overall (See my build thread for specifics as I installed it myself and commented on quality ect with the addition of pictures). To sum it up, I feel as if the price was well justified because the fitment is spot on, it has a flex section, looks almost OEM and gives me a very nice sound. I'll try to get a sound clip on here one of these days. The only draw back is during inspection time, you will need to install the OEM downpipe (so don't sell or discard it) and if your not handy or don't have the time/space you will have to pay a shop to install/reinstall it for you each year or so (depending on your state's inspection frequency). I'd say go for it ! Currently I have jb4 stage 2, flex fuel wires, intake, ER downpipe, muffler delete and I'm running 30/70 E85 and 93 Octane on map 5. The car is a BEAST! I'm able to keep up with cars that are much faster than mine...
Thanks for the insight Clean! I will put the ER downpipe on my list of ones to consider. I also checked out your build thread. Loved reading it... very detailed! Much props to you for doing the install of your downpipe yourself. I'm not so handy so I think I will let a shop do it.
Appreciate 0