View Single Post
      05-06-2013, 04:31 AM   #5
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

The police didn't open file when you called them to scene?
What happened for me was, I was coasting along, a car cut in front of me so i brake moderately, then feel the car hit me not too hard about 1 second later. It is a 35-40yr old no make up really nasty 男人婆 in a black prev gen e class.
So I am really "Sky, why you do this to me" /resignation, get out of car to inspect damage. Bitch reverses the car, then gets out, all attacking.
"How much compensation you want?" ..I look at the bumper, not 2 seconds "Call the cops!" I am like "fine with me" .. Then she repeats, "How much you want... 1/2 second pause.. Call the cops." Like stuck in some bad loop ..
I am rolling my eyes in disbelief at this point, you rear end someone, that person has not said a word, is not aggressive, and you come out with guns blazing.. this bitch is in for a bad time.
So I am inspecting the bumper to survey all the damage, she calls the cops, then get back in the car. Meanwhile cars left and right streaming by.
Single male cop is dropped.. bitch finally gets back out of car, since she is the one who called them, then repeats the same thing "How much you want.. Asshole!" In front of the cop. I look at the cop and say "Did you hear? .."
Then she randomly starts speaking in english .. so I am trying to control myself from verbally assaulting this crazy bitch, .. honestly, in retrospect there are so many better one-liners I should have used.
Finally when she has exhausted her theractrics, she lights up a cigarrete next to the cop, needless to say, she is down 0-10 in image points by now.
Cops says "Ok, if you cannot settle, we will open a formal case .." then start writing down details.
After a while I come up with 3k, which will cover a respray..
Her husband/brother comes after a while, doesn't help, says something stupid like "Do you have a familiar shop, we can go To Kwa Wan and ask the C-fu how much it will cost.." I say "I don't give a damn what your C-fu has to say, do you want to go to court or not? If not, pay up."
Anyways at the end of the day, a very schooled lesbian, who had the misfortune of choosing me to express her pent up rage from being molested as a child (or whatever).
Ofcourse, if I wanted to mouth off on her, I could have, but she would be so enrage/incapacitated she would not pay and I ofcourse wanted to settle everything there (but ofcourse I don't say).
Now I understand why people tint their windows, seriously rear-ending people is not purely by accident, you will find most of the time the person behind has issues that are trigger by merely the visual image of the person in front.

The cop didn't start file there? Maybe he was sympathetic to the old lady (bitch).. nobody is impartial.
Maybe is already enough evidence your issurance can fault the other.. but they will prob call you in to police station for statement. no win situation
Appreciate 0