View Single Post
      03-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
Blkthght
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F10 M5 CP Singapore Grey

I hear you Big Deep, because you sound like myself questioning why I should drive all the way to San Diego from LA and spend $200-$300 more on these mythical acs springs that everyone keeps talking about. Well....found out there's a reason why everyone loves these springs. I had them installed 2 days ago with an alignment......well worth the effort and money. IMO best after market upgrade one can do for an f10. Not only is the car's handling dramatically improved (I already have ars, ddc, and ias), but it looks freakin' dope on the stock 19s now. The stock rims look so good flushed (not slammed) with the fenders, that I might save myself some $ and keep this setup. Actually, that might not be a bad idea since everybody and their mom are putting after market wheels on their f10, mine may become unique with the custom suspension and stock wheels lol. Who knows, give 6 months and I'll probably be ready to move to 20s.

Anyway, car feels new again and that fun to drive feeling is fresh again. And the cool thing is the ride comfort is still there. Comfort feels like stock sport, and comfort+ is now useable for those situations where you would use the stock comfort.

Pics to come.
Appreciate 0