View Single Post
      05-08-2018, 07:01 PM   #1
DRKNEVL
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 535i M Sport, 2015 X5 35i

New to me F10 Carbon Black M Sport!

Hello everyone! I've been back on the forums for a little while now and I wanted to thank everyone for all the insightful info I used in finding the perfect car for me. I wanted to say hello and introduce myself and my 5 series. Old cars include two S2000's AP1 and an AP2, and an E92 335i. I have never owned a four door or an automatic in my life so this is all very new to me. I have to say I absolutely LOVE this car. It can be so comfortable for my drive to work and be much more sporty when needed. I purchased the car about three weeks ago but finally got around to doing a full detail (wash, compound, polish, and wax) last weekend. Took a couple pictures to share.

2015 Carbon Black 535i MSport. Typical features, HUD, Napa Leather, etc. I also only looked at cars that had the Adaptive LED head lights. Did not think I wanted any other color besides Alpine White until I saw the carbon in person. Very interesting color.

Some potential future mods would include:

Getting the car lowered at some point.
Paint the calipers to match the blue M Sport brakes found on various models.
Gloss black side chrome accent and 535i badge.
3D Design Front Lip
Get it coded as there are already a few things that bother me. Looking at you automatic AC whenever I turn on the car!
New Tires as the ones that came with the M5 Reps are cheapo's.
Intake (preferably CA legal if possible).
Rear diffuser and quad tip exhaust (preferably CA legal if possible).

Look forward to being part of the community once again!

-Jian
Attached Images

Appreciate 11