06-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #13
grasso06
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 528i, 2011 535i (ordered)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Magic View Post
Rudegar,
thanks for the reply. I saw all the info on top camera not being offered due to parts until Sept, but dealer assured me it was available. He may be wrong, however, and I may not really find out until we order it.

Would like to hear if anyone recently was denied this option or confirmed this option - 5DL side-view and top-view camera. I may hold out for this feature. Who knows - perhaps they will offer a few more items as standard a bit later, or I can save up for vented seats.

-Magic
I was denied this. My dealer thought it was available, but the ordering system did not show the 5DL as available. I was considering waiting it out, but after some thought, decided that all of the other options were great and I didn't wan to extend my lease on my current 5 for just the cameras! The top-view is pretty bomb, but the side-view seems pretty useless after using it on a 7 several times. With the parking assistant, parking sensors, and back-up camera, I don't think I'm missing too much without the camera package!
Appreciate 0