View Single Post
      05-23-2012, 01:49 AM   #3
BMV8
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW M3

My personal thoughts on the Eisenmann Sport: I chose the sport over the race version for a few reasons. I wanted something toned down and subtle yet noticeable. I wanted my car to keep its "executive" type feel and not go to overboard.

As I strolled over to EAS to pick up my car, I felt uneasy thinking that I should have gone with a louder setup. I stepped into my car, stepped on the brake and pushed the button start. The loud rumble of the exhaust tone definitely surprised me. Loud but not intrusive. What an amazing sound. It had a very deep and prounounced grumble at first due to cold start and a mellow low tone after the car was warmed up.

The exhaust hit all different types of distinctive notes as I smashed on the gas, from the low- medium bass, to high tones of high rpm revving. Very low to minimal drone inside the cabin. I kept my windows down all the way home and looked for every tunnel and busy intersection I could come across. The notes of the exhaust were perfect. The sound clip does not do justice for what it sounds like in person (it usually never does).

Last edited by BMV8; 05-23-2012 at 10:38 PM..
Appreciate 0