View Single Post
      04-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #33
boostaholic786
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 with MHD Custom flash

WOW Iam so amazed that Classic BMW is on the front page of e90post.com This is the dealership I have always taken every single one of my vehicles to, including my e63 BMW M6 DINAN STROKER, (past), my 09 e92 M3 (past), my pops X5M, my 09 e92 BMW 335 FBO, and even more down the list that I cant even remember lol. I ordered my M5 about 7 months ago and I finally got to build it a couple days ago!! Classic BMW is the most amazing dealership you can ask for. I honestly would never ever go to any other brand of cars just because of how Classic BMW treats not only me, but everyone else. Their customer service is outstanding in every single way and I guarantee this video was shot in Mexico Either way, I cant say enough great things about Classic BMW and thats why they are about to be the only ///M dealership in the nation.... (heard from a very reliable source) Im glad I live only a few miles away from the only M dealership in the United States lol you can basically see it from my backyard balcony Its also pretty cool that they have there own race team that runs in the touring car series and are very competitive. Also, not many "normal" dealerships have a dyno in there shop! And its not a dynojet, its a dyno dynamics dyno so no over inflated numbers, just the real deal. Classic BMW is very focused on performance products for there vehicles as well as cosmetic upgrades. They are also a Certified DINAN dealer and have never given me ANY issues with ANY of my vehicles. hard to find a dealership that the salesman actually have knowledge of their vehicles and the M cars. They are 10 out of 10 in my opinion! Sorry for the long message.... just my 2cents
Appreciate 0