08-30-2013, 10:19 AM   #16
HighConcept
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F-Ten ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin528 View Post
At what point do people stop blacking out grills and putting on black wheels? 7 series? Rolls Royce?
I guess I am a purist. I like my BMW as it is. I did tint the windows to protect the interior. To me all of these Mods look like something someone would do on an old Honda Civic or Acura Integra.
Why so bitter? The adjustments he configured are practically upgrades in lieu of actual mods. Purist? Most of the DTM racing vehicles are what define BMW's "The ultimate driving machine" and they ride fully equipped with black grilles.

It looks NOTHING like a punk Honda or Acura that proceeds in a distasteful manner. Now lets assume he applied some ridiculous BMW Racer/BMW Owner decals located@ the windshield or rear window and transformed the headlight colors to disco setting -- then it translates to the ricer-esque machine.

And to the OP, engaging to his taunts and mockery is just silly -- being spiteful is just as bad. I would just apologize and say sorry I can't cater to your tastes haha. Though, I can't blame you since your shirt was pulled a few times.
Appreciate 0