07-02-2015, 10:52 AM   #149
Mr Clean
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 550i Beast View Post
Anyone like to share with me why this car isn't moving? No demand... not offering a $5000 incentive? What? Baffled...
I think It may be for something as small as the heated seats. I remember looking for a 550 (e60) 4 years ago and one I checked out at the dealership had everything I wanted: Navigation, M sport, AW on brown except for heated seats. As much as I loved that car I couldn't justify spending tens of thousands of dollars getting into something that didn't have everything I wanted. So, I waited 4 years later to get into my F10. Your market would be where people wouldn't need heated seats (such as Florida, Georgia and even California, ect). A buddy of mine is looking to get into an F10 but his top requirements are heated seats and steering wheel (even above M sport). I can try to talk him into what you have but he will hate me every time he goes to Vermont (he visits his family there at least 4 times a year). Good luck with the sale however, there's nothing like a clean Jet black F10!
Appreciate 0