10-25-2013, 02:13 AM   #1122
528imsport
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by khai Dow View Post
Don't get too excited about never having to wash your car again - you still do. Shampoo and water is all that is required though. Make sure that they colour correct your car first - you want a perfect shine under the glass coat before they put it on. I used a different product in Bangkok called Modesta, and also got them to to the trim, windows, wheels, splitter etc etc. I still end up taking it to a local detailer to get them to clean and vacuum, but now at least I can go for the cheapest option. Having carbon black, the best part is that there are no more swirl marks after the car is cleaned. I put a thread on this in the main section under detailing if you want to see the pictures.

http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=902984
I think its kind of the same stuff.
That shop you went to took only 10 hours to finish the job that is fast.
This shop I'm going to will take 2 days.
The guys at Pomponazzi said not to use shampoo when wasting the car no need.
Sorry when I say never need to wash the car is that I don't have to spend hours using shampoo to clean the car, just use water and no need to wipe it off, just drive around and it will become dry.

My friend DIY his car with a product called Insulator Wax and the out come is the same and only cost $200HKD but it only last for about 6 months.
I will not spend 20 hours detailing my car again, been down that road and no way.

Last edited by 528imsport; 02-05-2014 at 06:55 AM..
Appreciate 0