United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeDub View Post
Very nice! I've done the Dinan Stage II - how are you liking the Eisenmann Race exhaust? Much drone? Would love to hear it sometime:-)
If you get an exhaust definitely go to stage 3..you'll welcome it all. Car is lightning quick when you want it to be and sedate around town in normal driving. Took an on-ramp from BMW Northwest today back onto I-5 S and was at or around 77mph by the time I hit the merge a few short seconds later.

Eisenmann Race is awesome...best upgrade I've done with/to the car. Stock 550i is too quiet especially for a v8. Can understand now why the M5 pipes in engine noise to give the driver the feel of a sports sedan cause unless you unleash the beast with an aftermarket exhaust the engine at time seems disconnected to what your right foot is doing at least from a sound standpoint. Also breathes a little easier too. No real drone I've noticed...its broken in now and has a nice deep aggressive tone at startup and then down afterwards. Let me know if you're ever in the Tacoma area...wouldn't mind to let you hear it at all.
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0